Monday 11 January 2010

Why on YouVersion?

I like the idea of Blogging. But looking at other's I'm not sure I would make a good blogger. Maybe one day!

But I do like YouVersion. YouVersion is an online Bible where you can add your own Bible commentary. If you want to check it out go to www.YouVersion.com. If you want to see all the entries I have made on YouVersion go to www.youversion.com/search/contributions?q=trevoroakchurch

But I know that some people will have difficulty using it. I think it's a very cool way of connecting using the Bible. However it doesn't allow for commenting like this Blog does.

So my plan is to post any entries on YouVersion on this blog too. Who knows, I may one write something meaningful! But at least you can comment here if you want.

No comments:

Post a Comment